Sunday, May 22, 2005

PaTiEnT

Patient is seven letters that can change the world. If Hitler could be more patient and waited until the winter was over before attacking Russia, who knows what would happen to the world. If Thomas Alfa Edison wasn’t patient enough in doing his experiment we might still be living in a world without lamps. Patient…., what makes this word special? Maybe because it consists of seven letters and seven is a magic number, maybe just maybe. But one thing that I know for sure is that I don’t have this quality in me and I definitely need it. I think we all need it; we all need to be more patient to live a better life, to have a better world. Patient can lead our life to a life with less anger and frustration. Patient can make us to think more clearly and more focus so that we can achieve our goals. Patient…. if only I have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google