Saturday, January 22, 2005

OcEaN cAlLeD

There I was, standing on the white sand beach, facing the cold salty January Atlantic ocean breeze. I took a deep breath. Oh... It felt so relaxing; it felt like something really familiar. It felt like something that will always has a special place in my heart. It felt like coming home. I started to walk, faster and faster and faster. Before I realized it, I had started to run. It was not an ordinary run, it was the kind of run that we do when we feel so excited about something, the kind of run that we do because we don't want to waste a second of our valuable time. For me it was a run home, it was a run for my soul asylum; it was a run for something that called my inner self. It was an ocean called.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Lady said...

ohyea my blog is: http://theramblingsofathoughtlessmind.blogspot.com/

an it's neverendingrainbows

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Lady said...

ohyea I was the one that posted that comment in the rain section... it put anonymous because I axcedenlt forgot to sign out of my sisters thing.. so yea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google