Saturday, January 22, 2005

InSpIrEd By ThE rAiN

There I was sitting on the balcony in one rainy day in Miami. “Why is the air so fresh?” I asked my self. It was because of the rain. Rain rinses all the heavy pollutant from the air and leaves the fresh air for us. Joyous feeling came with every single fresh air that filled my lung. Why does the fresh air feel so relaxing and bring joy to us? Because it’s unpolluted, it’s pure. Everything that pure and unpolluted is always relaxing and brings joy to us. An innocent smile of a baby for instance. Their untainted heart emanates love through their smile. Or, a sight of an untouched clear blue water that bring serenity to our mind. So if everything that pure can bring us joy, why are we polluting them then?

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your writing... I love the rain!! It's my most favorite thing in this whole mixed up world. Rain is beautiful.. I love the smell of it and everything.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rifki said...

Thanks, I appreciate it. Come by and visit anytime you want to :)

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks :) I will of course I will!! come visit my blog as well if you want to that is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google